USAeroTech is the Premier A&P School in the Carolinas
You could learn how to “fix planes” anywhere. At USAeroTech, you learn a variety of mechanical subjects on a variety of aircraft within a 12,000 square foot hangar. A wealth of career opportunities are open to students who obtain ther A&P certificate through our FAA-Approved, 12-month program.
Benefits of our Aircraft Maintenance Training:
- FAA-approved Part 147 certificate since 1981
- Eligible for A&P license after 50 week program
- Great learning environment due to low student-to-instructor ratio
- 100+ years of combined experience from our Instructors
- 30+ years of mechanical training experience
- Financial assistance available
- FOR QUALIFIED MILITARY PERSONNEL: Funds processed through Veterans Benefits Administration for enrolled students
The Right Student for USAeroTech
At USAeroTech, we desire to graduate Aviation Maintenance Technicians who not only display the skillful expertise of their craft, but also carry themselves with the personal appearance and integrity worthy of the field. We promote the character qualities of punctuality, teachability, honesty, motivation, and accountability.
We are not a school for everyone. We are a school for those who desire to be the best! Interested in joining us?