Application Documents Quick Reference
Learn about Becoming a Pilot to see which program is right for you and how to apply. If you’d simply like to speak with someone, give us a call at (864) 987-9330.
This page contains links to important documents to which you will need access during the application process:
- USAeroFlight Commercial Rating and International Student Application
- Applies to advanced professional flight students, GI Bill/VA Benefits candidates, and international applicants who do not hold a “Green Card”
- USAeroFlight Student Catalog
- Page 34: Student Contract & Enrollment Agreement
- Page 35-36: Student Waiver and Release Of Liability, Assumption Of Risk and Indemnity, and Promotional Consent Agreement
- USAeroFlight Information and Policy Manual
- Required reading for all newly enrolled students prior to the start of first lesson.