Flight School for International Students
See how USAeroFlight trains and graduates students from around the globe in South Carolina
Become a fully certified pilot in the United States
Learn more about our FFA-approved Flight Program. There are a lot of reasons why USAeroFlight is the perfect Flight School for International Students to train and be certified. Learn what makes USAeroFlight the best pick for international students to receive flight training.
Apply for Flight School
STEP 1: Fill out Application for USAeroFlight
To get going, you’ll need to fill out a basic application for the flight school program you wish to attend, as well as prepare the documents listed below. If you need any help or have any questions assembling these documents, don’t hesitate to contact us at 1.864.987.9330.
- Completed USAeroFlight Application
- Color Photocopy of Passport
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student Pilot or Pilot Certificates (if applicable)
- Copy of FAA Medical Certificate (Class level depends on program)
- Copy of DGCA Class II or Other Medical Certificate from country of residence/citizenship
- Copy of TOEFL (English Proficiency) Test Results
- Certified Bank Letter proving financial ability to meet educational and living expenses
- Diploma or Post-High School Transcripts / Marksheets from most recent educational institution
- Signed copy of the Student Agreement and Liability Waiver (Appendix C of Student Handbook)
STEP 2: Submit Application & Documents as well as Application Fee
- Application and Administrative Fee - $325.00
- Email all documentation to [email protected]
This fee is non-refundable and covers the expenses of reviewing and managing your application.
STEP 3: Application Review & Response
- Our team of experienced instructors will review your application and respond in good time.
- An interview over the phone or Skype will take place between you and one of your future instructors.
Ready to Receive Pilot Training in the United States?
Led by Mike Gonzales, our team is ready to assist through the application process, the transition to the US, and throughout your time training to become a pilot. If you’d like to know more about the advantages of training at USAeroFlight, you can learn about the advantages of our Part 141 program, or see why USAeroFlight is a great fit for international students. You can also reach out to us using the form on our Contact page, on Facebook or by calling us at 1.864.987.9330.
USAeroFlight offers private and commercial licenses, with a variety of endorsements. For international students, we offer accelerated training (saving you time and money) through our FAA-approved Part 141 training. This allows you to receive a Commercial Pilot’s Certificate in the less time.
How much does USAeroFlight cost?
To get started, the student will need to submit a $300 non-refundable Application Fee. Costs vary from student to student and are affected by equipment of choice, needed number of flight lessons, etc. Usually the total cost is under $20,000. AOPA requires that 100% of the money needed for training and lodging be in the bank before your application can be approved.
What kinds of lodging options are there?
Greenville is a young and growing area with a large number of small lodging choices available. The USAeroFlight team is happy to assist you in finding lodging options near the airport.
Where is the school located?
USAeroFlight is in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Greenville is a vibrant city — close to the mountains and near Atlanta, Georgia. Learn more about the airport USAeroFlight is headquartered in.
What’s the best way to get in touch with you?
Looking to get started but unsure of where to begin? There are three easy ways to get in touch with someone at USAeroFlight.