Flight School for International Students in South Carolina
Become a fully certified pilot in the United States
Learn more about our FFA-approved Flight Program. There are a lot of reasons why USAeroFlight is the perfect Flight School for International Students to train and be certified. Learn what makes USAeroFlight the best pick for international students to receive flight training.
Apply for Flight School
STEP 1: Fill out Application for USAeroFlight
To get going, you’ll need to fill out a basic application for the flight school program you wish to attend, as well as prepare the documents listed below. If you need any help or have any questions assembling these documents, don’t hesitate to contact us at 1.864.987.9330.
- Completed USAeroFlight Application
- Color Photocopy of Passport
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Student Pilot or Pilot Certificates (if applicable)
- Copy of FAA Medical Certificate (Class level depends on program)
- Copy of DGCA Class II or Other Medical Certificate from country of residence/citizenship
- Copy of TOEFL (English Proficiency) Test Results
- Certified Bank Letter proving financial ability to meet educational and living expenses
- Diploma or Post-High School Transcripts / Marksheets from most recent educational institution
- Signed copy of the Student Agreement and Liability Waiver (Appendix C of Student Handbook)
STEP 2: Submit Application & Documents as well as Application Fee
- Application and Administrative Fee - $325.00
- This fee is non-refundable and covers the expenses of reviewing and managing your application.
- Email all documentation to [email protected]
STEP 3: Application Review & Response
- Our team of experienced instructors will review your application and respond in good time.
- An interview over the phone or Skype will take place between you and one of your future instructors.
Ready to Receive Pilot Training in the United States?
Led by Mike Gonzales, our team is ready to assist through the application process, the transition to the US, and throughout your time training to become a pilot. If you’d like to know more about the advantages of training at USAeroFlight, you can learn about the advantages of our Part 141 program, or see why USAeroFlight is a great fit for international students. You can also reach out to us using the form on our Contact page, on Facebook or by calling us at 1.864.987.9330.
What kinds of licenses do you offer?
How much does USAeroFlight cost?
What kinds of lodging options are there?
Where is the school located?
USAeroFlight is in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Greenville is a vibrant city — close to the mountains and near Atlanta, Georgia. Learn more about the airport USAeroFlight is headquartered in.